Color coated aluminum with PET coating mainly used in building Gutter
|Alloy||AA 3005 3105|
|Thickness||From 0.6mm to 0.8 mm|
|Width||From 40 - 1600 mm|
|Diameter||Standard dia:1100mm Interior dia:150mm, 405mm, 505mm|
|Weight||0.5 - 3.0 Tons per coil|
|Surface||Embossed, Coated, Pre-painted, Structure|
|Color||RAL Color System or Customized|
|Gloss||3 - 110 (EN ISO-2813:1994)|
|Coating Thickness||PE: more than 18 micron PVDF: more than 25 micron|
|Coating Hardness(pencil resistance)||More than 2h|
|Coating Adhesion||5J (EN ISO-2409:1994)|
|Impact Resistance||No peeling or cracking (50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)|
|Flexibility (T-bend)||90, 1T, 2T, 3T|
|MEK Resistance||More than 150|
PE/PVDF Prepainted Coated Aluminum/Aluminium Gutter Coil
Aluminum-magnesium-manganese alloy has the advantages of moderate structural strength, weather resistance, stain resistance, and easy bending and welding processing. The service life under normal environment is 3 times that of ordinary color aluminum plate and 2 times that of stainless steel.
Aluminum is a great option for almost any residential metal roofing & gutter system, including standing seam, shake, shingle, tile, and slate profiles.
1) The standing seam system is a traditional aluminum-magnesium-manganese panel mounting that joins the roof or wall by splicing the vertical edges of the two panels along the length of the slats using professional edging and snapping equipment.
2) The system does not require glue and is 100% structurally waterproof.
3) This system can save a lot of installation time, especially for large roofs or walls, providing an effective way to reduce costs. In addition, the standing seam system is also ideal choice for harsh climates such as strong winds, heavy rain and snow.
The testing projects of each finished coating and the role of them:
• Color difference/coating thickness/glossiness:color difference between production and standard production (sample from customer), marked by △E.
• MEK: solvent resistance, testing adhesion between coating and substrate layers.
• T-bend: flexibility, testing bending performance of coating and substrate layers; low side roof must be up to 1T and 65 series up to 2T.
• Hundred grids: adhesion, testing adhesion between coating and substrate layers;
• Hardness: paint film hardness index. It divides into cut and scratch, expressed by pencil hardness(HBH2H3H)
• Impact: the impact resistance of paint film and substrate, texting the adhesion (between coating and substrate layers) and toughness of paint film.
• Water boiling: adhesion, texting adhesion between coating and substrate layers.
Q: How long can I get a quote?
A: The quotation can be provided no longer than 24 hours on condition that we know all detailed requirements.
Q: Can I get samples?
A: Free sample can be offered.
Q: Delivery time
A: 15-30 days after receive down payment.
Q. Why can I trust you and place an order with you?
A: From 2007 to 2020 with 13 years' experience in this industry, we have served clients from more than 150 countries, We are well-known for its quality and team.
Q: What're your company's main products?
A: Color coated aluminum coil and corten steel .
Product Usage show:
Contact Us at Any Time