DX51D+AS Hot Dip Aluminized Coated Steel Sheet/Coil with minimized spangle
Characteristics of aluminum coated sheet:
1. High temperature resistance: Due to the specific combination of steel plate base material and coating structure, an iron-aluminum alloy is formed, so that the aluminum plate has good high temperature resistance. At 450℃, higher reflectivity can be guaranteed. When the temperature is higher than 480℃, the appearance of the coating becomes gray. When the temperature is as high as 650°C, the protective layer to prevent oxidation of the steel plate is still well preserved, and no peeling is seen.
2. Heat reflectivity: At a high temperature of 480 degrees Celsius, the aluminum plate can reflect 80% of the incoming heat. Therefore, the aluminized plate can be made into an efficient heat insulation barrier or a heat reflector in high temperature applications, and the temperature in the furnace can be rapidly increased through effective heat reflection.
3. Mechanical strength: At room temperature, the mechanical strength of the aluminized plate is consistent with the mechanical strength of its base material. Under the same high temperature of 480℃, the strength of aluminized steel plate is 10 times that of aluminum plate, so the thickness of steel plate can be reduced by at least 30%.
4. Corrosion resistance: During the hot-dip plating process, the molten aluminum immediately reacts with oxygen in the air to form a protective layer of Al2O3, which immediately passivates the surface of the steel plate. This protective layer is very stable and insoluble in water. Even if the surface of the steel plate is scratched later, this protective layer has a self-healing function. Therefore, the aluminum plate has good corrosion resistance to chemical corrosion.
5. Ecological characteristics: Aluminum plate without chemical passivation has no effect on health, so it can be used for food processing. The test reports of many professional organizations confirm that it is an environmentally friendly product that is harmless to the human body. The aluminum plate can be fully recycled. Aluminized plate is comparable to stainless steel but the price is only about one-third of stainless steel. It is widely used in: 1. Cars, motorcycles, mufflers, exhaust pipes, and fuel tanks. 2. Combustion furnace, heat exchanger, dryer, air conditioner, etc. 3. Household water heaters, gas stoves, bread boxes, chimneys, microwave ovens, food processing machinery, electric ovens, cooking utensils. It can also be used for building covers, walls, ceilings and other thermal insulation components.
6. Others: It can be welded with standard MAG and TIG. It can be formed by drawing, punching, and drawing. The coating has long-lasting gloss, good corrosion resistance and weathering resistance.
Contact Us at Any Time