SGS 4.0mm Coating Micron Oven Aluminized Stainless Steel Sheet
|Material||Hot- Dip Aluminized Steel||Coating Thickness||80-240g|
|Standard||ASTM, JIS, EN, GB||Thickenss||0.14-4.0mm|
micron oven aluminized stainless steel,
4.0mm coating aluminized stainless steel,
SGS aluminized sheet
Hot Dipped Aluminized Steel for micron oven use
Aluminized Steel is a new type product which is widely used recent years. It contains 90% aluminium and 10% silicon. Also, it has good heat resistance, heat reflection and corrosion resistance, and its mechanical and physical properties are better than cold-rolled steel sheet. Because of its superior performance, aluminized steel sheet has been widely used in our daily necessities. For example, automobile mufflers, household appliances, etc.
1. High temperature resistance
2. Heat Reflectivity
3. Mechanical Strength
4. Corrosion resistance
5. Ecological characteristics
1. automobiles, motorcycle mufflers, exhaust pipes and fuel tanks.
2. Burning furnace, heat exchanger, dryer, air conditioner, etc.
3. Household water heaters, gas stoves, breadboxes, chimneys, microwave ovens, food processing machinery, electric ovens, cooking utensils.
4.building covers, walls, roofs and other insulation components.