Alloy 1085 Temper H18 0.40mm Thickness Pre-anodized Aluminum Coil Plate Used For Architecture Decoration
Continuous anodizing is through the electrochemical method to generate a thick inorganic oxide layer on the surface of aluminum. While perfectly retain the metallic texture of aluminum, it also giving a better protection to the metal underlying from physical damage and chemical corrosion and the oxide layer will never fall off. Combined with different surface effects, Dingang's continuous anodizing aluminum products have become the first choice for all innovative fields.
|Anodized Aluminum Types:||Mirror/Bright Finish,Satin/Matt Finish,Brush Finish,Sand Finish And Special Others|
|Anodized Alu Advantages:||
1) High Anti-scratching Property And Surface Hardness Up To The Grade Of Sapphire
2) Good Corrosion Resistance
3) The Weights Is Only One-Third Of Stainless Steel In Same Size Condition
4) Covered By Transparent Oxide Layer,The Metallic Look Is Fully Retained
5) Easy For Further Fabrication
6) Low Cleaning Maintenance Needed And High Anti-Fingerprint AbIlity
7) Processing In Roll Form With High Surface Consistence
8) Exceed 40 Years In Application Worldwide,The Oxide Layer Would Never Appear Cracking
9) Fully Recyclable And Nonflammable,Better Environmental Performance
Anodization Aluminum Types:
Anodization Aluminum Products' Applications:
Anodized aluminum plate is widely used in machinery parts,aircraft and automobile parts,precision instruments and radio equipment,building decoration,machine shell,lamps and lighting,consumer electronics,crafts,household appliances,interior decoration,signage,furniture,automobile decoation and other industires.
High reflectivity conventional lighting grade anodized aluminum products with total reflectance up to 86~98%.
Anodized panel system offers a variety of thickness options and rich color choices through the oxide film coloring process. Rely on its high strength and corrosion resistance ability, the anodized aluminum panel system can be directly applied to the building facade.
Anodization Aluminum Comparisons:
|Anodized Aluminum||Painted Aluminum|
CASS Test Pass
|Subject To Filiform Corrosion|
|Raw Material Quality||Anodizing Quality||Variable|
|Durability||1000h Artificial Accelerated Ageing Test Pass||Gloss And Brightness Dimmed By Time|
|Anodic Layer Quality||Mohs Hardness of 9H||Poor|
|Texture||Metalic Look||Resin Cover|
|Environmental Friendly||Fully Recycable||Emit VOCs Under Heat|